Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Stranded! Left to die!
Well something happened today that was definitely noteworthy... There is a little store about a block or so from our apartment. Aaron was just heading out the door for work and I asked if he could drop me off on his way. He pulls up to the store and out the car I go...a few seconds pass before I realize that my purse (with my cell and wallet) is still in the car! I quickly turn around to retrieve it, but to my dismay Aaron takes off! So what do I do? I start running after him! I chase him all the way down the parking lot waving and yelling like a crazy person. Does he see me? NO. He doesn't even look behind him. He left me! Stranded...no money and no cell phone... Left to die!! Arg. So I am then forced to walk home empty handed, feeling pretty idiotic. Oh and to top it all off a small crowd of Mexican men are in the parking lot just watching me. I felt pretty livid and retarded at the same time. Luckily though, I had our apartment key in my pocket--otherwise I would have been locked out for a few hours... Whew... When Aaron finally comes home, I tell him what happens and all he does is laugh... Needless to say, he is sleeping in the shower tonight (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) oh i just love you, sunshine! make sure to turn off the hot water too ;) that'll teach him.
ReplyDeleteum... i love this. i'm so glad i stumbled across this lil blog. my life is complete :) love you two!!
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! I'm glad you didn't die!!!
ReplyDelete