Okay, so basically I suck at the whole blogging thing... So much has happened this summer, and I'm not even going to try to catch up! (way to overwhelming) I'll just start with the now. Today I became obsessed with one of the wonderful projects I found on pinterest! It's called a t-shirt scarf and/or necklace. It is so easy, cheap and cute. These are the ones that I have made so far:
Three different ways to wear the gray stringy one:
Brown ruffly one:
And finally a yellow ruffly one:
I also made a t-shirt necklace:
Cute huh? If you want to see how they are done here's the
link for the tutorial I used.
Well, hopefully ya'll will hear from me real soon... and not in another two + months! I'll get on top of this blogging thing. Hopefully. (:
peace.
you're so cute! i've been wanting to try but have been too chicken! thanks for the confidence! love it!!
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable...
ReplyDelete